- Dragon Naturally Speaking is a fast and accurate voice dictation program for word processing. The software tunes itself to the student’s voice and allows the student to begin dictating with ease.
- Kurzweil 3000 is software which reads scanned or electronic text aloud using human sounding synthetic speech. This software has been useful for students with auditory or visual impairments, and students with dyslexia.
This interactive software is available in our library for use in our Study and Resource Room.
Study & Resource Room:
Resource Library Checkout:
- A special study and resource room is available just outside our offices.
A variety of books are available for checkout. Ask your Success Advisor for details.
Available books include but are not limited to:
- Codependent No More & Beyond Codependency
- Asserting Yourself - A Practical Guide For Positive Change
- How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends
- The Complete Book of Questions: 1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion
- How to Have Fun Without Failing Out
- Strengths Based Leadership
- Encyclopedia of Job-Winning Resumes
- Keys to College Studying: Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- 2012 Scholarship Handbook
- CLEP Official Study Guide
- PRAXIS, MCAT, LSAT, and GMAT test prep materials
A library of over 2,700 videos
covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 268 practice exercises
, we're on a mission
to help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace.
Free GRE SAT LSAT GED TOEFL MCAT ACT IELTS GMAT Practice Test