How do I know if athletic training is for me?
- Do I want to be involved in the medical side of sports?
- Do I want to learn about assessing, treating and rehabilitating sports injuries?
- Do I like a hands-on major?
- Do I enjoy applied medical sciences?
- Do I want a major that will challenge me?
- Am I looking for an undergraduate major to prepare me for graduate school (athletic training, physical therapy, physician assistant)?
- Do I want a major in which I can practice and demonstrate my knowledge on a daily basis in a real-world setting?
- Am I interested in learning how to communicate better with other health care professionals?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, athletic training may be the profession for you!
- Colleges and Universities
- Health Care Clinics
- High Schools
- Industrial Corporations
- Olympic Sport Centers
- Professional Sports
- Sports Medicine Centers