New Student Orientation and Registration
New Student Registration
|You should have already applied and been notified of your acceptance to DWU. Now you get to register for classes! You need to register before fall semester starts, so complete the form below and we'll get in touch to set up your appointment.
When you come to campus, you will:
- meet with financial aid and business offices to discuss scholarships, loans and payment plan options;
- have the opportunity to meet our campus nurse, ask questions of health requirements and turn in mandatory medical paperwork
(ALL students must submit medical history/physical form completed by a medical provider, complete a TB skin test, show proof of immunizations, and show proof of medical insurance. Additional guidance can be found at www.dwu.edu/studentlife/campushealth.)
- sign up for a dorm room if living on campus; and
- take student ID picture, receive campus mailbox and email.
Things to know:
- A $150 enrollment confirmation is due the day of registration, if not previously paid.
Pick & choose general courses:
A $50 housing deposit is due the day of registration if student is seeking on-campus housing, if not previously paid.
- If you are a transfer student or have previous college credits, it is in your best interest to have all official transcripts mailed to DWU two weeks before you come to campus for proper evaluation and advising.
All students seeking a degree from DWU will take general education courses in addition to major and minor courses. Most general education courses are taken in the freshman or sophomore year of college. General education subject areas include, but are not limited to:
|Be prepared to discuss and choose three general education subject areas you would be most interested in taking fall semester.