Admission and Registration
To apply for admission to Dakota Wesleyan University, you must submit:
- The application for admission.
A nonrefundable application fee of $25 U.S. dollars mailed to Dakota Wesleyan University, Admissions Office, 1200 West University Avenue, Mitchell, SD 57301 U.S.A.
- Official academic records from all secondary schools and postsecondary education. Official transcripts from all international secondary and post-secondary institutions must be evaluated, course by course, by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers (AACRAO), Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES) before your official acceptance for admission. It is your responsibility to complete and pay for the application process.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- For international students whose native language is not English, you must verify English proficiency by:
- For students whose native language is English, either the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination is required. Acceptable scores are 18 composite for the ACT or 860 (critical reading plus math) for the SAT.
- As proof of financial support, we require the DWU Statement of Financial Responsibility for International Students form be competed in full and mailed with appropriate documentation to DWU Admissions.
- A completed Dakota Wesleyan University Student Physical Form and copy of immunization records showing proof of two MMR vaccines (measles, mumps and rubella). .